Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grieving

Grieving. It's Happen when you hurt! Pernah sekali terdetik berkata dalam hati, dunia ini tidak adil! But who am i to dispute or determine what have been set to me. I was lucky still have family & friends who is always there when i need them. If i lost my beloved boyfriend, i cried! All day long! But i'll be grateful because i don't lost my beloved family. If my beloved boyfriend left me, i cried! All day long! But i'll be grateful, because my beloved friends don't left me. People change. But i do still believe the love that my family & friends show don't change! They are always there for me :)

Only one things that make me grieving... Someone that i really need more attention... Someone who had promised me... The one who give me hope... and the one that i ever loved before...

I patiently waited for something to replace my dark... I’ve got no one here by my side... And even if you left a long time ago... I miss you so... And you always say that you love me more... But you never show it to me before... I’ll always know I was never your muse... It’s hard because you don’t come around anymore... I hope you find whatever is... You’re looking for... I hope you miss the streets like I do... Because this is what love of me and you...


No comments: