Monday, December 13, 2010

Divided

Go downtown to catch the early movie.The shows are cheaper.They don't mind if you put your feet up She's out on the highway.She's got a homemade sign it says.Go ahead try to figure out.What my future looks like.I don't want to live my life like a story.Always thinkin I could've been something.Don't run along side and control me.Just film away and let me be.At ease I, I feel fine.I'll move on, I go on.There's something so divided.Don't worry about me I'll be fine.Don't live your life for me or for anyone.Live your life as if you're one.Live your life as if you're one.And find quiet, it's awful quiet.How can you be mad we just got started?.I want to shave my head.Lie in bed all day long.How can you be mad we just got started?.Live your life as if you're one.At ease I, I feel fine.I'll go on, I move on.Don't live your life like a movie.Always thinkin you could've been something.Don't live your life for me or for anyone.You live your life as if you're one.You live your life as if you're one.Find quiet it's awful quiet.Find quiet.

No comments: